Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1883
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2009 9:55 AM

Hi, 

I ran an exegetical guide on 1 Samuel 18, I am doing weekly study at my church on 1 Samuel, but chapter 18 has 30 not 25 verses. It has something at the bottom that says 4 more (I assume it means verses) but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. I am running Logos for Mac. Any ideas on what I can do to get it to do the entire chapter.

Posts 2640
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2009 10:48 AM

Why don't you run it in two different sets. 1 Sam 18.1-15 and then 16-30. That is a lot of information for one report.

Posts 1883
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2009 11:14 AM

Thanks that was a good idea, I tried it an that worked find.

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2009 3:44 PM

I have been having the same problem. It seems if you click on one of the unparsed words then the exegetical guide will get going again. I have been in touch with Logos and they are unsure of the problem (they were very helpful though). They said the techs were aware of it and were looking into it. I think the problem is Snow Leopard.

Posts 82
Howard Silverman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 3:43 PM

i have found the same problem - and i also concur that i certainly cannot study all of the verses in a chapter or pericope all at once. so i split it up into smaller units as well.

Posts 24
Kenneth P. McCaulley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 3:12 PM

Yup. Does the same thing in Windows Vista (with Matthew 15).  Can't get it to go past verse 12, so having to break it into multiple guides.  Annoying, but not insurmountable (should I be getting annoyed with Bible Study software anyway? Smile )

Posts 35547
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 3:16 PM

I believe that we've been told that there  is a number of verses limit on some features,

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS