A drop-down toolbar for visual online tools

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32220
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:00 PM

Sorry about the break in weekly gifts ... several items in progress but short on finished products.  Especially since I need to index the creeds sufficiently to not duplicate them under different names. But here is a useful treat:

This toolbar contains links to

1) arc diagrams

2) various Bible charts

3) chart sermons (historic)

4) chiasms

5) IBM's free visualization site

6) Open Text in its original format

7) outlines

8) tree diagrams

9) verb net (multiple visualizations)

10) graphic dictionary

I did not know good map or timeline sites and the primary sentence diagrams sites I know are samples from books they wish to sell you (a couple of them would be great in Logos). And the sites with my favorite parsing charts and psalters are no longer available.

I'd love to have others suggest additions to this list.

2364.Toolbar_2009_Oct_27.zip

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 73
Matthew Godwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2009 2:27 AM

Thanks for all of your ongoing work....!

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 12:53 AM

Thanks much! 'Tis greatly appreciated!

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 2753
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 1:45 AM

MJ. Smith:
Sorry about the break in weekly gifts ...

Glad to see it, glad you (hopefully) took a couple of days off for R&R

Thanks for these

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 34
James W Uhlmann | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 18 2013 6:44 PM

Hi, Could you let me know how to add your toolbar to my program please. Thanks Jim

Posts 1867
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 18 2013 6:56 PM

James:

I'm guessing by the date that MJ made this for L3, a/k/a Libroniix. I didn't use L3 for long before L4 came out, but my impression is it was more extensible than L4-5.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 32220
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 18 2013 7:18 PM

You are correct - it only works for L3. I get some of the same functionality from the Reading List Web resources – full list

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 34
James W Uhlmann | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 18 2013 9:12 PM

Thanks. Is there a case for cleaning out out-of-date posts or for at at least gathering them under a heading L3, L4

Posts 32220
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 18 2013 10:22 PM

Not that I am aware of - but I'm just a user like you.

Posts 186
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2013 2:47 AM
Hi M.J. Thanks so much for all the work you've done for Logos over the years. Many times I have benefited greatly from your output which seems non-ending! Please keep up the good work. Thanks again. Gerald
Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS