Lutheran Study Bible Maps and Charts....

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 153
Rob Kuefner | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 15 2011 10:05 AM

I appreciated Steve Clarks documents to be used in the notes section for the ESV Study Bible's maps and charts... and got to thinking about doing something similar with the Lutheran Study Bible. But as I started to look into doing so I noticed in the table of contents a reference section in the Lutheran Study Bible which has all of the maps, charts, and special articles already linked in a convenient location, so I don't know if that is even necessary... I'm including a screen clipping to show you where to access it...

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 15 2011 10:39 AM

You might do what I have done with the ESV Study Bible. I created the favorites to get easily to the table of contents, maps and illustrations.

Bohuslav

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 15 2011 4:35 PM

Robert,

i don't have that study Bible, but since it is in the Table of Contents, its up to you. You could easily copy and paste it into your notes if you wanted. Not sure what that would get you though. Possibly a consolidated location in MyContents of the Search when you do a search. Wish the ESV has it in theirs, it would have saved me some time LOL.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 13
Arva Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 16 2011 10:03 AM

Thanks for the idea.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS