Docking while using Sentence Diagram feature

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Susan Murphy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 23 2011 7:32 PM

I'm using the Sentence Diagram feature and would like to dock the page so I can also use the opentext page.  How do I dock the Sentence Diagram page?  I have a MacBook Pro computer and am using the Beta testing program (which I hope this does not cause me a lot of problems since I just started it today).

Susan

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 3:11 AM

Susan W. Murphy:

I'm using the Sentence Diagram feature and would like to dock the page so I can also use the opentext page.  How do I dock the Sentence Diagram page?  I have a MacBook Pro computer and am using the Beta testing program (which I hope this does not cause me a lot of problems since I just started it today).

Susan, I assume you mean the System Dock at the bottom of the screen and that the Sentence Diagram is in a floating window. If that is correct, all you need to do is click on the yellow button in the upper left corner of the SD window. 

Alternatively, you can select "Dock this Panel" from the resource menu which will reduce the size of the SD window and place it somewhere on the main Logos window.

Posts 12
Susan Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 6:37 AM

Thanks so very much.  When I clicked on the yellow button it minimized my pane, but the trick was selecting "Dock this Panel" from the resource menu.  It really worked.  Now I can enjoy my sentence diagramming.  You've made my day.

Blessings,

Susan

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 10:56 AM

Susan W. Murphy:
You've made my day.

I will be careful not to tell my wife that I have made another Lady's day. Though, after 49+ years, she is quite understanding.  Big Smile 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS