Program Menu on the house icon

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 24 2011 10:01 AM

Is it just me?  Or is the "home" icon more senitive lately?

It seems that if I click directly in the area where the word HOME is that I get a menu, but If I click elsewhere I get the desired effect of switching btwn home and layout.  I seem to be hitting it more often lately and it's starting to irk me.

I.e. clicking on the yellow area: 

Yields →    

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 10:25 AM

Thomas Black:

Is it just me?  Or is the "home" icon more senitive lately?

It seems that if I click directly in the area where the word HOME is that I get a menu, but If I click elsewhere I get the desired effect of switching btwn home and layout.  I seem to be hitting it more often lately and it's starting to irk me.

Doesn't work that way for me (4.2a (4.21.5.0550), i.e. 4.2a RC). I have to click on the upper right of the icon to get the menu, and it seems to only appear if the word "Home" does not appear.

Hmm. Wonder why the difference.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 10:49 AM

This is bizarre, after a system reboot the hotspot has migrated back to "normal" as seen in the highlighted pic below.

Posts 3004
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 10:50 AM

I don't know if it is more sensitive than it used to be, but it is odd that now that you mentioned it, I just started noticing that I get the menu when I click in the upper left hand corner. I wonder if a change has been made or if I am just now more aware. 

Thanks for ruining my Logos joy, Thomas Stick out tongue

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 10:53 AM

Jacob Hantla:
Thanks for ruining my Logos joy, Thomas Stick out tongue
 You're welcome Jacob, it's what I do.  <wanders off in search of coffee satisfied that his job is done>

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:38 AM

Try clicking in that region with your web browser open. The same thing happens; it's been this way since the beginning, the custom chrome merely hides this click zone but doesn't prevent you from clicking it.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:45 AM

Yeah I noticed that too Kevin, but in this case it was the migration of the click zone that got me weirded out.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS