question about pre-pubs

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 21 2011 4:45 PM

Once something goes 'into development', how long does it usually take before it's available for shipping/download?  I'm very interested in the Interpretation Commentary, but wondering if it's going to be there for a year or if it will be made available in the near future.  I ordered the Talmud collection off pre-pub back in January and it said it would ship in February ... that then got pushed back to March and now to April.  Hopefully it'll be available next month, but only time will tell.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 4:53 PM

The in development phase of production is unpredictable. Sometimes resources take a couple months, sometimes they take over a year. It all depends on the complexity of the work and its priority int he queue, mix that with Logos not giving development updates we really can't say how long. However, given that Interpretation is a commentary set (and thereby long)  I would imagine it would take a while to be completed.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS