Information Box

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 61
Jason Brueckner | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:59 PM

Whenever I look up a word in the Hebrew, it also looks up the article / preposition that is attached to it.

Can I not shut off that function?

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:17 PM

Jason Brueckner:

Whenever I look up a word in the Hebrew, it also looks up the article / preposition that is attached to it.

Can I not shut off that function?

I haven't found a way to do that.  Under L3 I seem to recall that I could either click on the word itself or on the preposition and get the proper result.  I would prefer, if it can only be one or the other that it find the word rather than the preposition.  If so (I need to check) then this is another function where L3 is better than L4.  Of course, I can always change keyboards and type the word in (and I do so).

EDIT:  I should note that what I said regarding the preposition and the word itself refers to what is brought up in a lexicon.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 35523
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:22 PM

Jason Brueckner:

Can't you select the correct lemma?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 61
Jason Brueckner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:59 PM

I meant specifically for the "Information" box option -- right clicking seems to take forever sometimes on my computer.

the "Information" box option is quick -- i'd love to be able to disable the "information" for the articles / prepositions / conjunctions / disjunctions.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS