Logos 4 SR3

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 31 2011 1:32 PM

I have a Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz. with 4GB RAM and have a 1GB video RAM; has anyone else notice that Logos 4 runs a bit more sluggish since the update to SR3? Or is it just me? Thanks. Any suggestions? 

Michael

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 27461
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 31 2011 4:45 PM

Michael Huffman:

I have a Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz. with 4GB RAM and have a 1GB video RAM; has anyone else notice that Logos 4 runs a bit more sluggish since the update to SR3? Or is it just me? Thanks. Any suggestions? 

This is very subjective so you need to be very specific. What is running "a bit more sluggish"?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 31 2011 5:05 PM

Michael Huffman:
I have a Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz. with 4GB RAM and have a 1GB video RAM; has anyone else notice that Logos 4 runs a bit more sluggish since the update to SR3?

Please describe what feels sluggish so adventurous users and Logos developers can replicate.  For example, clicking on Layouts menu takes several seconds to display menu; have observed Logos 4 Mac user frustration: click Layouts, apparently no response, click again, menu flashes and disappears, click again, menu displays quicker (finally can use).  Sometimes have seen multiple menu flashes (as clicks processed).

Two Logos 4 menus are sluggish to respond: File and Layouts (dreaming of menu response under a second on Mac and PC).

Michael Huffman:
Any suggestions? 

Wiki has Slow Performance section with many Mac suggestions, including Logos Running Slowly with some Logos tweaks.

Also wonder if other software recently installed ? (e.g. cloud based backup software)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 31 2011 5:55 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Michael Huffman:
I have a Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz. with 4GB RAM and have a 1GB video RAM; has anyone else notice that Logos 4 runs a bit more sluggish since the update to SR3?

Please describe what feels sluggish so adventurous users and Logos developers can replicate.  For example, clicking on Layouts menu takes several seconds to display menu; have observed Logos 4 Mac user frustration: click Layouts, apparently no response, click again, menu flashes and disappears, click again, menu displays quicker (finally can use).  Sometimes have seen multiple menu flashes (as clicks processed).

Two Logos 4 menus are sluggish to respond: File and Layouts (dreaming of menu response under a second on Mac and PC).

Michael Huffman:
Any suggestions? 

Wiki has Slow Performance section with many Mac suggestions, including Logos Running Slowly with some Logos tweaks.

Also wonder if other software recently installed ? (e.g. cloud based backup software)

Keep Smiling Smile

It seems to open slower, it seems that the homer page appears slower and when I go from a layout to the hopme page, searches see, more sluggish.

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS