Deleted resources in Passage Guide

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
LogosEmployee
Carmelo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 31 2011 3:06 PM

I deleted a certain book from the list of Commentaries in a Passage Guide. When I try to run a PAssage guide, the resource won't appear, but it will appear if I change the passage. How can I get a deleted resource, like a commentary, back in the list?

Posts 5632
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 31 2011 3:23 PM

Run the guide for that passage, then click on the panel menu and select "Delete this guide".

It should refresh and the commentary should be back.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 31 2011 3:29 PM

Hi Carmen, welcome to the Forum!

Carmen Cazares-Tovar:
I deleted a certain book from the list of Commentaries in a Passage Guide. When I try to run a PAssage guide, the resource won't appear, but it will appear if I change the passage.

i tried to duplicate this but i was unable to do so. i created a collection and then added that collection to a Passage Guide per a specific scripture reference. Then i Hid the book and restarted Logos4. After opening Logos4 i checked the Library to make sure that the book was not there. Then i open the Passage Guide to the same scripture reference and the book that i Hid from the collection was not there.

Carmen Cazares-Tovar:
How can I get a deleted resource, like a commentary, back in the list?

i am not sure what you are asking here. If you want to restore a book that you Hid (using Program Settings->Hide Resources), then see this wiki article on how to restore your book(s): Restoring Books

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS