Mac user

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
BEN DIGGS | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:29 AM

I recently purchased Logos Bible Software 4.2a SR-3 (4.21.5.0945) for MAC.

When I use search to find a word or phase in the NASB (such as “love one another”), I get about 22 verses.When I attempt to drag and click all the verses, nothing happens even when I click Select All or Command “A”. It will not allow me to highlight any verse or verses.

I every other application (Word, etc.) drag and click, highlighting works fine.

Anyone have a suggestion? I am a newbie to Logos.

Thanks

Ben

benneed@gmail.com

Posts 117
Kenny Larsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:31 AM

Hi Ben,

Can you explain what you are trying to achieve with the highlighting?

Kenny

Posts 3
BEN DIGGS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:37 AM

I'm trying to copy and paste to a Word document

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:38 AM

Welcome Ben Big Smile

Wiki has Passage List page, could save search results to a Passage List (can choose versions to display in Passage List along with selecting and copying).

Getting Started with Logos page has more wiki and video links, including Excellent Unofficial Logos 4 Training Videos - (watching all videos recommendedthat are very helpful for learning Logos 4 Mac.

Wiki also has Logos 4 Mac overview.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 117
Kenny Larsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:41 AM

As KS4J says, the wiki will help, but if you click on the little arrow at the bottom of the magnifying glass and then hit print/export you'll see the options to export it to Word on the right of the pop-up window.

Kenny

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:42 AM

BEN DIGGS:

I'm trying to copy and paste to a Word document

Wonder which version of Word ?  Logos 4 Mac has service that works with Word 2011.

In search results, can click on reference to open Bible resource to verse.  In Bible, can select and copy.

Logos 4 has Copy Bible Verses tool with many formatting options.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 10867
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 2:51 PM

Kenny Larsen:
As KS4J says, the wiki will help, but if you click on the little arrow at the bottom of the magnifying glass and then hit print/export you'll see the options to export it to Word on the right of the pop-up window.

Just wanted to add a graphic to Kenny's answer. Here you can see your options in the Print/Export dialog window.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS