Printable Upgrade Chart?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 17
Steven Koster | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 2 2009 7:19 AM

Friends-

I'd like to annotate the upgrade chart at http://www.logos.com/upgrade so I can more accurately see the cost for resources I value but don't yet have.

However, when printing the webpage, the dots in the grid disappear leaving me with a blank list.

So is there a printable or downloadable upgrade grid anywhere? 

Posts 1690
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 9:45 AM

We're working on getting a version of this that's easier to manipulate; sorry it's not ready yet. (The art was implemented with styles on the tables instead of text in the cells.)

Posts 17
Steven Koster | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 12:11 PM

Thanks Bob!

So here's my unsolicited feature requests for an upgrade chart:

1) to select and compare only selected versions. This would hide versions in which I'm not interested, and hide books that are in only the hidden versions.

2) to mark books that aren't in my current version but I've purchased a la carte, so I can see more clearly only the books that will be new to me

3) to mark books in which I'm actually interested (conversely, to cut out books I don't care about having)

4) Ultimately, I want a list of only the books that a) I actually want and b) would be new to me. Then I want to see what it would cost to get those books in a version upgrade. And I'd love to compare what it would cost to get them a la carte.

5) Policy question: If I buy enough books ala carte, can I get re-classified as, say, gold instead of silver?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS