Reading Puzzle?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 62
Geoff | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 12 2011 9:50 AM

I was liking Logos on facebook and saw Morris Proctor's training manual vol. 1 listed looked at it and then vol. 2. Vol. 2 under its contents has a "chapter" on Reading Puzzle. I have never heard of this before and can find nothing on it on my program or on the logos website. Does anybody know what it is and where it is found?

Thanks Geoff

Posts 759
Tobias Lampert | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2011 9:56 AM

Geoff, I'm not sure that's what you're talking about: Have you noticed "Word Find Puzzle" in the "File" menu?

"Mach's wie Gott - werde Mensch!" | theolobias.de

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2011 10:02 AM

Based on the link here: http://www.logos.com/product/5914/logos-4-bible-software-training-manual-volume-2

I presume that's what you're looking at.  I'd also wager that the Reading puzzle is a Spoonerism between to be "Word Puzzle" and reading plan.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 62
Geoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2011 11:33 AM

Thanks for the replies. I am familiar with the word find puzzle but I had never heard of the the "reading puzzle".  It is listed right underneath of the word "find puzzle" so I assumed that it was different. Someone earlier said it might be a typo and since no one else seems to have heard of it I guess that might be what it is. I do not know how to copy a screen shot to this but the following link should get you to the description page for MP vol. 2 training manual. Just look down under contents and right under "word find" you will find the "reading puzzle" just to prove I am not crazy.

Thanks again,

Geoff

http://www.logos.com/product/5914/logos-4-bible-software-training-manual-volume-2

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2011 5:25 PM

Geoff:

Thanks for the replies. I am familiar with the word find puzzle but I had never heard of the the "reading puzzle".  It is listed right underneath of the word "find puzzle" so I assumed that it was different. Someone earlier said it might be a typo and since no one else seems to have heard of it I guess that might be what it is. I do not know how to copy a screen shot to this but the following link should get you to the description page for MP vol. 2 training manual. Just look down under contents and right under "word find" you will find the "reading puzzle" just to prove I am not crazy.

Thanks again,

Geoff

http://www.logos.com/product/5914/logos-4-bible-software-training-manual-volume-2

I think it is an error. They have even left the last letter off Proctor.

Here's the screen capture (since when it is fixed it will no longer show up):

Posts 33260
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2011 10:13 PM

I think the Reading Puzzle is the name for what happens when we get odd results creating reading plans.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 759
Tobias Lampert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 1:56 AM

MJ. Smith:

I think the Reading Puzzle is the name for what happens when we get odd results creating reading plans.

Big Smile

"Mach's wie Gott - werde Mensch!" | theolobias.de

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 4:35 AM

MJ. Smith:

<Chuckle />

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS