Changing a Keyboard Shortcut within Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 804
Bill Fiess | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 15 2011 9:47 AM

Is there a way to change the keyboard shortcut CTRL + ALT + C within Logos 4? Apparently one of my other programs has this shortcut - and I cannot find which program.

Posts 759
Tobias Lampert | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 10:24 AM

I don't think that's possible at the moment - you could make it a suggestion or a UserVoice poll.

"Mach's wie Gott - werde Mensch!" | theolobias.de

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 10:57 AM

Bill Fiess:

Is there a way to change the keyboard shortcut CTRL + ALT + C within Logos 4? Apparently one of my other programs has this shortcut - and I cannot find which program.

Searching for keyboard shortcuts, appears CTRL + ALT + C is not a standard assignment.  Wonder what happens when pressed ?

For grins, pressed  CTRL + ALT + C in Logos 4 (copied resource location as URL to clipboard), switched to web browser with this reply, then CTRL + V => logosres:diaganalysis;ref=Page.p_13;off=1438

Thankful for keyboard shortcut research, did review graphics card settings and disabled keyboard shortcuts that do not use.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 11:17 AM

Bill Fiess:

Do you have the same problem when Logos4 is the only program running?

If not, load the programs one at a time and find out which one is the culprit and see if that program allows a change in hot-key assignments. If you've installed or upgraded anything recently, suspect that first.

If you have the same issue when Logos4 is the only program running, then check your tray for programs running in the background and try to eliminate them. Consider using a utility program (Glary, Spybot Search & Destroy, CCleaner) that allow you to enable/disable which programs start in the background when Windows starts programs. But be careful that you don't  disable any programs that are required for networking, graphics cards, etc.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 804
Bill Fiess | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 12:15 PM

Richard, I have the problem when Logos 4 is the only program running. However, I do NOT have the problem on my laptop [which makes me feel that it IS a problem on my desktop which has this shortcut]. I DID check a possible suspect for that shortcut - but that program did not have it. So I am kind of clueless as to how to find it. It may be [as you mention] a program going in the background. I don't know.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 12:28 PM

Bill Fiess:

Richard, I have the problem when Logos 4 is the only program running. However, I do NOT have the problem on my laptop [which makes me feel that it IS a problem on my desktop which has this shortcut]. I DID check a possible suspect for that shortcut - but that program did not have it. So I am kind of clueless as to how to find it. It may be [as you mention] a program going in the background. I don't know.

While searching for windows use of CTRL + ALT + C, read about a screen capture program using it.  Wondering about desktop programs ?  Perhaps running program msconfig would show startup (option: temporarily disable using msconfig and reboot).

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS