4.2 SR-4 Morphology BUG

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 18 2011 5:25 PM

The morph search doesn't appear to pay any attention to such matters as case.  I asked for a particular word in the acc and got everything but acc.  Long live L3 -- it works.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 6775
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 5:34 PM

George Somsel:

The morph search doesn't appear to pay any attention to such matters as case.  I asked for a particular word in the acc and got everything but acc.  Long live L3 -- it works.

Is that a new song? What is L3?  Big Smile

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 5:44 PM

Lynden Williams:

George Somsel:

Is that a new song? What is L3?  Big Smile

It's the hip way of saying "healthy."  C'mon Lynden, you've been around the forums long enough to know that L3 is the previous incarnation of Logos.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 6775
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 5:50 PM

L3 my servant is dying and almost dead. Long live L4. I seldom perform morphology searches, and if I do it is usually in the NT. Never did Hebrew in college or grad school.

Did not install L3 on my machine after the last factory restore.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 6:04 PM

George Somsel:
The morph search doesn't appear to pay any attention to such matters as case.

Maybe you forgot to Match Case? Stick out tongue

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 27841
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 6:21 PM

George Somsel:
I asked for a particular word in the acc and got everything but acc.  Long live L3 -- it works.

I asked for a particular word in the acc and got it.  Long live L4!

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 93
Brent Gay | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 6:59 PM

No problems here either. Just searched Hebrews in NA27/Logos Greek Morphology for verbs (participles) and nouns in the accusative case, and the results were valid. Also running 4.2a SR-4 on a PC. Maybe you have something else going on? I still have LDLS 3.0 installed for the vocab/flash card feature.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS