Notes not being attached to more than one version

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 1 2011 2:41 AM | Locked

A few weeks ago, I changed my preferred Bible from NKJV to ESV. Now note files created in the ESV are not being seen by other versions. This is consistent whether I highlight a verse number or word. The note file was created sometime ago with the NKJV as the default Bible.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2011 2:58 AM | Locked

did you verify that the note was to REFERENCE and not to SELECTION? I don't know if it can even be verified now. 

I remember this feature did not work well at first. But now going forward, if you right click somewhere in the verse, make sure REFERENCE is selected on the right (1) and click Add note to ...(2)

Posts 19274
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2011 3:01 AM | Locked

Have you been attaching your notes to the Reference or the Selection? If the latter, they will only appear in the version where you attached them. If the former, they will appear in all versions.

EDIT: Oops, redundant answer. But at least we both had the same answer. It's a good indication it's probably right. Smile

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2011 3:15 AM | Locked

I have done both. The ESV is keeping everything to itself. In 

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2011 3:23 AM | Locked

Seems as if I was attaching to the selection, and not the reference. All is well again. Thanks a million.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS