Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Leslie A Wright | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 2 2011 10:02 PM

I purchased Sermon File Addin a while back. Since then I purchased Logos 4 Silver Library. I really like the new Logos 4 but I have missed the Sermon File Addin so I reinstalled my old Libronix. Now I cannot find or figuer out how to get the Sermon File Addin back, Also, I use to have a feature where when working in windows and I typed in a Bible passage I had the opton of having it entered automatically. That is gone too since I went to Windows 2010. Is there any hope of getting these features Back?

Posts 32170
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 12:11 AM

The sermon add-in is not yet available for Logos 4 although one can import sermons from L3 into L4. It is coming ... many of us are practicing the virtue of patience in the meantime. Practicing and practicing ...Cool It is coming later this year.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24651
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 12:37 AM

MJ

I believe Leslie is asking how to get the Sermon File addin re-enabled in Libronix.

Graham

Posts 32170
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 1:11 AM

Graham Criddle:

MJ

I believe Leslie is asking how to get the Sermon File addin re-enabled in Libronix.

Graham

Ah yes, I should read more carefully. Embarrassed

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1803
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 6:00 AM

Leslie A Wright:
I cannot find or figuer out how to get the Sermon File Addin back,

You could try running this script, it should find you unlocked Libronix addins.

http://www.logos.com/media/update/LogosAddinsAutoUpdate.lbxupd

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS