Library Won't update from Logos 3

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Eric Camacho | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 2 2009 4:39 PM

I got Logos 3 Gold about a month ago and today I updated to Logos 4 Platinum and my library won't transfer from libronix 3 to logos 4. 

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 4:42 PM

What do you mean it won't transfer?  L4 will /should automatically scan your Logos 3 resource path, copy over what it needs and then download all of the newer updated resources as well as any extras.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1927
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 4:46 PM

Almost by definition if you purchased your upgrade, your library will transfer, because as soon as it exists on Logos.com, it will update Logos4.  Some users seem to be experience quite a delay (I have heard of leaving Logos4 on for at least 45 minutes) before Logos 4 does all the magic.  I do hope this is only a crash first day issue and not what will normally happen.

So I would say, wait.  If you are in a hurry, type "update now" in the command bar, and still wait.  If you are not sure if Logos.com really has your library correct, you can always fire up Libronix 3, sycronize your license, and then get a license summary to see your Platinum collection.  It should happen.  It is just the Logos servers are being slammed today.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS