Having trouble with Mac Alpha?

Page 8 of 8 (146 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8
This post has 146 Replies | 17 Followers

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2009 11:51 PM

JoseCabanAviles:
Logos 4 Mac A-8 crashes doing searches or as soon as it starts. It tries to open all the books that were opened from the previous session and then it crashes. This is my first time submitting a bug report I hope I did it right...

You did it right! Smile My suggestion would be that in the future you start a new forum thread to post a bug report just so it doesn't get buried in a long forum thread like this one.

Posts 34
Jeffrey Pope | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2009 12:00 PM

A8 has been working well since deleting the AppleMyungjo.ttf font and allowing it to reindex.

Posts 8
Rob Clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2009 7:38 PM

Did you ever get this fixed? I have the same issue and can't find an answer. Thanks

Posts 10600
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2009 8:59 AM

Rob Clark:

Did you ever get this fixed? I have the same issue and can't find an answer. Thanks

Rob

It would be best to start a new thread with a description title. Describe your problem and attach your log files (see link in my signature). Then, we will be better informed to help you.

Posts 55
Seth I. Grotzke | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2010 6:38 AM

I don't know if this is the right file, but here is what I think is my log files. 

I am having trouble with it not downloading the next update and indexing every time the app. opens.

7573.nlog.config

Posts 10600
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2010 9:04 AM

Seth I Grotzke:
don't know if this is the right file, but here is what I think is my log files. 

Seth, I believe you have posted the configuration file rather than the log files. In that folder you should also find Logos4.log and Indexer.log. These are the files you need to post.

You also need to start a new thread. Your messages will be lost in this old thread which has a different subject and this information is on page 8. Only forum addicts like myself will see it here.

Page 8 of 8 (146 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 | RSS