Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 362
Wyn Laidig | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 11 2011 6:17 PM | Locked

When I print some resources with Hebrew fonts, I sometimes get only a half line at the top of the page.  The top part of the line is missing (not on previous page either), and only the bottom part of the line is visible. See the attached PDF file on pages 7 and 8 for an example.  It is Chapter 2 of The First Hebrew Primer. 

Also, when I export to MsWord, or to a RTF file, I lose all the chart boxes, and the charts in general get missed up.  I didn't attach an example of that, but it is very annoying.  The only thing that works is printing to an XPS file or to a PDF file via my "PDF printer" program.  But that isn't a great solution all the time, since I prefer MsWord files so I can easily edit or add my comments to the file before printing

6254.The First Hebrew Primer Ch2.pdf.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 12 2011 7:59 AM | Locked

I'm seeing the same clipped Hebrew text at the top of two pages when previewing that chapter and have reported the problem.

I'm also seeing that when the table columns in that chapter are exported to RTF, the columns containing highlighted Hebrew letters are not brought over. I've reported this problem as well. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS