BUG: Weird next/previous tab logic

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 21 2011 12:20 PM

In a window with 3 tabs (ESV, NIV and KJV) and want to flip to the next tab.  Pressed ⌘+} to go to next tab (which is a pretty standard key binding).  It sort of works, except that repeatedly switching to next tab suddenly "jumps" to other tabs (grouped together in other floating windows) that are completely unrelated to the window (with 3 tabs in) that I'm in.  There doesn't appear to be any discernable pattern to the logic.  Also, tab selection seems to go the wrong way, with ⌘+{ (which should be previous tab instead moving to next tab -- that is, right instead of left, and vice versa).

Posts 1030
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 21 2011 1:56 PM

Stuart Robertson:

In a window with 3 tabs (ESV, NIV and KJV) and want to flip to the next tab.  Pressed ⌘+} to go to next tab (which is a pretty standard key binding).  It sort of works, except that repeatedly switching to next tab suddenly "jumps" to other tabs (grouped together in other floating windows) that are completely unrelated to the window (with 3 tabs in) that I'm in.  There doesn't appear to be any discernable pattern to the logic.  Also, tab selection seems to go the wrong way, with ⌘+{ (which should be previous tab instead moving to next tab -- that is, right instead of left, and vice versa).

Yeah, I'm getting that as well.  Can't make sense of it at all!  I even tried Ctrl-tab (as per wiki) and got the same result.  Something not quite right there!

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 23 2011 10:47 AM

We have been able to reproduce this behavior using both shortcuts and will report the issue to Development for investigation.

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 23 2011 11:27 AM

Cool - thanks for investigating and reporting to development.

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 19 2011 10:02 AM

Tonya J Ross:

We have been able to reproduce this behavior using both shortcuts and will report the issue to Development for investigation.

Any chance this can be looked at as part of 4.5 -- keyboard and focus issues (see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/27207/207119.aspx#207119) continue to be a problem.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS