Bug: open in small window

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 757
Fr. Charles R. Matheny | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2012 6:32 PM

FWIW when it opens this way and, you click on the plus icon to fill the screen, if one will change layout and then change back, then when closing and re-opening , this "sometimes" solves the issues for a while.

I might add that Permissions repair has also affected this for me.

I did a permissions repair today. Logos started to open small, then crashed. When reopened, it opened to the correct size.

The changing of layout and then back though has been the biggest help for me.

Again- fwiw.

Posts 74
Stephen Chaffer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 22 2012 11:02 AM

Hi Alabama

It occurs in two different scenarios: when there is an update or new books added to my library the other is when you change the customise feature on 'start up'.

Yours Aways in Jesus' Love

Stephen

Posts 616
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2012 11:13 AM

I have posted on this topic before, but I thought I would submit a log and a screen shot of this latest indecent. Like others, I never open Logos in anything but a full window. It appears to be plain that no one at Logos knows what is happening here. While this is not a major problem, it is one that should be addressed and corrected.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

1220.Logos4.log.zip

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 616
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:46 PM

One of two things must be true: 1) no one at Logos knows what to do about this problem, or 2) no one cares about the problem. In either case, some sort of response would seem to be the proper thing to do.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 2
Nathan Fowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 11:08 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd post since I was still having the same issue. Following Martin's suggestion, I manually resized the Logos window (not using Win8's snap feature, or maximize, or windows key + right arrow) and then closed the program.

Apparently, Logos saves the last manual screen size and position. I would of course prefer that the Logos window would open exactly the way it was closed, including window adjustments other than manual adjustments.

I am running with program scaling set to 80%, and I have Logos set to open to the most recent local layout. I have not used any zoom function.

Regards,

Nathan

Logos 6.0a SR-5 (6.0.1.1352)

Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center (x64) (build 9600)

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS