Thank You, Logos!

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 23 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 7 2011 6:24 AM

It's been a while since I've just said thank you. Thanks for delivering such an awesome Bible Study tool. I'm able to do things I've never truly been able to do before. I carry my library in my pocket. It seems like most bits of information I want as I'm studying is within a couple of clicks. You have promised that even greater things then I already have are coming down the pike, like sharing documents and PBB. Given the quality of what I've seen you put out so far, I am more then happy to wait so that these things come out the way you envisioned them. I have more then enough to learn from the tools you've already given me to fill up the "waiting" time. Most importantly, you are an integral part of my current spiritual growth and for that I am truly eternally grateful. Your labor has not been in vain. Far beyond simply putting food in your families' mouths, your work is putting spiritual food in the mouths of countless people; not just the ones using your software, but it is also feeding all those who are being nourished in pulpits, Bible studies, and workplace conversations by preachers, teachers, and laborers who use your software.

So I simply (too late :-)) say thank you, job well done, and of course keep it coming!

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 7:07 AM

Yes

Posts 695
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 7:08 AM

Preach it, Brothers/Sisters

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 7:28 AM

Yes Yes Yes Yes

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 3742
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 7:47 AM

Philip Spitzer:

So I simply (too late :-)) say thank you, job well done, and of course keep it coming!

Yes

Geeked

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 859
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 8:40 AM

If the Logos tools had been available when I got serious about studying the Bible fifty years ago, there's no telling where I might be today.

Way to go, Logos-folk!

Posts 77
Cliff Stumpf | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:06 AM

YesYesYesYesYes

Very well said

Posts 609
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:12 AM

Thank you Logos employees. God bless all of you.

Posts 692
Otto S. Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:39 AM

YesYesBeer

15" rMBP 2.6 GHz i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1.0 TB Flash Drive | OS X 10.12.3 | Logos 7.0 (7.3.0.0062)

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 10:07 AM

Best on the market by far!!!!!!

Posts 2720
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 10:13 AM

I'm still pretty much awestruck by what Logos provides in my study of the Word. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1502
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 11:23 AM

It is a such blessing to have Logos software! Thank YOU Logos!!!Smile 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 11:38 AM

Philip, you said it all much better I would be able. You are right in all you have said. Yes

Thank you Logos for making Bible so much more accessible to me and to people I minister to. Let God bless you and keep you in all areas of your life and ministry. I appreciate all you are and you do in the Lord. Thank you.

Bohuslav

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 5:14 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
Thank you Logos for making Bible so much more accessible to me and to people I minister to. Let God bless you and keep you in all areas of your life and ministry. I appreciate all you are and you do in the Lord. Thank you.

Amen to that. Yes

Posts 326
tjebme | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 5:20 PM

Yes

Posts 43
Linval London | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 8:31 PM

As a seminary student, I have found the software and resources invaluable to my education.  I echo all of the thanks so far....and add my own.  Thanks Logos for your ministry and passion for creating tools to open our eyes to the hidden treasures in the Word of God.

Posts 286
Dr. Charles A. Wootten | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2011 6:00 AM

And I add my Thank You! to this thread. I've been able to accomplish the most amazing things using L4, learning more than ever before (and I was one of those who thought L3 was the ultimateWink). As a professor I need to keep on top of things as what I teach on one day is preached from several pulpits the following Sunday. (...and that's scary!!).  Keep up the God work, friends.

{charley}

running Logos Bible Software 6.0a: Collector's Edition on HP e9220y (AMD Phenom II X4 2.60GHz 8.00GB 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1) & iPad (mini) apps.

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2011 7:07 AM

Amen!

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2011 11:20 AM

YES, YES, YES   Yes

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2011 11:44 AM

Logos has had a huge impact on my life, it has allowed me to get into the scriptures on levels I never dreamed of before!  But the real pay off is this deeper knowledge has led me to a deeper knowledge of Jesus Christ and the Grace of God.  Nothing compares to knowing Him more deeply.

So Logos, thanks for the tools that have made the word easier to get into!

It also makes study on my Dr in theology much easier, it is a great research tool, and increases the value of theological journals greatly!.

I hope to see great things in the PBB and notes in the near future!  I can hardly wait for the Android App.

Thanks again!

In Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS