PowerPoint and Keynote integration: what do you want?

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 42 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2012 10:39 AM

John David White:

It seems you can upload more than one slide at a time if you use the 'account' section to upload multiple files.Make sure you get a preview icon for each file or it will freeze up. :(

John, I have been unable to reproduce this behavior. I will follow up with you offline.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 3
stan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:54 PM

well - what's the word?  if i am going to go through the trouble of building a complicated/animated PP, I want it to show as I designed.  I'm tired of inferior presentation products that hiccup on this integration.  I would also think as others have shared that outside presenters want their stuff shown as is - not dumbed down.

i also see that no one has address the post on Prezi.  this is the future or presentation (controlled flash animation) and I would hate to see you aim at the wrong target.  Prezi also offers online and desktop building and would seem to be a natural fit.

I say Shell but work out the kinks with UI and make sure the shell has room for prezi to fit in the glove.

if you don't people will eventually outgrow your product as they seek more customization and functionality.

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:59 PM

Hey Stan,

I used Prezi in our church a couple weeks ago. I just embedded the presentation as a web item in the service order and controlled it using remote desktop from a laptop at the podium. It actually worked without a hitch for two services. Not a completely integrated solution, but it does provide an option.

I too look forward to Proclaim taking the wraps off their Powerpoint / Keynote integration.

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS