Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 29 2011 12:09 PM | Locked

I'm now running Beta 10. I don't think this has to do with the source files. Maybe this is related to the location/nationality settings in the OS? When I reported this in another thread (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34237.aspx) I tried english UI but it doesn't solve anything.

So far I never have had "permission" to open my PBBs after compiling them. (It's a bit frustrating) Crying

Every time I tried to compile PBBs in the first betas of this cycle the compilation caused Logos to crash. This was probably caused by the language specific file path. Can the current issue depend on something similar?

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2011 12:13 PM | Locked

For what it's worth. Here is the log: 1881.Logos4.zip

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2011 1:04 PM | Locked

I'm sorry this isn't resolved yet. Developers are still working on the problem, and I've provided your latest log to them.

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2011 11:47 PM | Locked

Thank you!

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2011 1:57 PM | Locked

The developer working on this problem has requested one of the books that is bringing up the license message. Specifically he wonders if you can attach this one, if you still have it (if not, another would work, too):

C:\Documents and Settings\Ebbe\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\Logos4\Data\pg5gqhgb.t1m\ResourceManager\Resources\34d05e9f506044e2a6bd488d30d984a9.lbspbb

Thank you.

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2011 12:42 AM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:
The developer working on this problem has requested one of the books that is bringing up the license message. Specifically he wonders if you can attach this one, if you still have it (if not, another would work, too)

I can't find any PBBs in the resource folder of my laptop (running Win XP SP3).

Now I have installed Logos4 on the home computer (running Vista) and on this one I can compile and open the books. (And I can find the books in the resource folder).

Can the issue on the Win XP machine depend on the swedish special characters in the path?

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Ebbe\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\Logos4\...

Vista: C:\Users\Ebbe\AppData\Local\Logos4\...

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2011 7:54 AM | Locked

Now I have tried to copy an PBB resource from the Vista machine to the resurce folder on my Win XP laptop.

And after restarting a few times I now can open and read it on the laptop.

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 6 2011 4:27 AM | Locked

Ebbe Andréasson:

Melissa Snyder:
The developer working on this problem has requested one of the books that is bringing up the license message. Specifically he wonders if you can attach this one, if you still have it (if not, another would work, too)

I can't find any PBBs in the resource folder of my laptop (running Win XP SP3).

I don't know how I could miss to find them but now I've found them. Embarrassed

I send you two PBBs compiled from the same source file.

The first one (2d3cf45f44cc4e55b83a05aeb69765ed.lbspbb) is compiled on the Vista machine and could be opened on the XP machine as well.

The second one (df915b7c087f4f18a5766144ba0d811b.lbspbb) is compiled on the XP machine and could not be opened because of "no licence".

Here is the files: 4721.PBBs.zip

(The issue still remains in beta 11)

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 6 2011 9:15 AM | Locked

Thank you.  I'll get them over to the Developer working on your case.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS