Bug: L4B13 Bible Search analysis: Book and Chapter columns don't display

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 895
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011 6:55 AM | Locked

Search all Bible text in Gospels in NASB95 for John

Book and Chapter fields will not display in Analysis.  I right-click for the field list and click on either Book or Chapter but the columns do not display in the grid.

Also, maybe related, there seems to be a collapsed column that I can't open, though I can move it, currently between Reference and Results (originally was at left end of grid):

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2011 9:49 AM | Locked

I'm seeing the same behavior with Book and Chapter and will report it to development. Thank you.

Edit:  This appears to occur when searching only one Bible. If I change the search from 'NASB95' to 'Top Bibles', both Book and Chapter columns are displayed when selected from the column list.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2011 10:17 AM | Locked

Tim Hensler:
Also, maybe related, there seems to be a collapsed column that I can't open, though I can move it, currently between Reference and Results (originally was at left end of grid):

If the panel is narrow enough to have a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom (resize if needed), scroll to the right and you'll see what that column does.  It keeps the columns to the left of it visible as you scroll right to see more columns. 

Posts 895
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2011 12:39 PM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:
keeps the columns to the left of it visible as you scroll right to see more columns

Cool!  A feature that really is a feature - and a handy one at that.  Thank you Melissa (and developers who think of and provide these handy functions).

Posts 9138
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 4:54 PM | Locked

Tim Hensler:

Book and Chapter fields will not display in Analysis.

This should be fixed in 4.3 SR-1.

Posts 895
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 6:22 PM | Locked

Bradley Grainger:

Thank you Bradley.  I'm a beta addict, so I look forward to seeing the fix in the next beta release.

Posts 26813
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 7:16 PM | Locked

Tim Hensler:

Bradley Grainger:

Thank you Bradley.  I'm a beta addict, so I look forward to seeing the fix in the next beta release.

It is fixed in 4.3 SR-1 - available now on Stable channel.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS