Commentary Example for PB

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:14 AM

Jerry M:
 If you double click an ordinary word, an English dictionary opens, if you double click a Biblical term, a Bible dictionary opens.

i think that is because you have an English dictionary prioritized above your Bible dictionaries. It mostly depends on which dictionary in your priority list in which L4 finds your word first. In my trial PB, double-clicking on David pops-up Zondervan Dictionary of Biblical Themes which i set at the highest priority per MP blog a week or so ago.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 62
Tony Garland | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:24 PM

The only reason I was wondering how to accomplish 'topic tagging' was because I have an existing python-based tool which did this for the original PBB and I was looking into what it would take to adapt it for use with the new PB tool.  Turns out the way it tags now works fine for Bible addresses (references) but the topical tagging which was part of the old PBB no longer works. So I just assumed there was a new PB tool equivalent.  Maybe that assumption is wrong in which case I don't need to concern myself with supporting it.

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS