BUG: Font in Spirit Filled Life Study Bible

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 46
Billy Staggs | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 8 2011 7:12 AM

For some reason I am unable to change the font in my Spirit Filled Life Study Bible notes.  I have the default font set to "Default Sans Serif" and it works in all my other resources, but it appears to ignore the setting in the SFL Study Bible notes.  In fact, it appears that this resource ignores any font change I try. Can someone else try theirs and see if it works correctly?

Thanks,

bstaggs <><

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2011 7:30 AM

Sorry I don't have an answer to this one, but I see the same thing too - the font does not change even though other resources the font will change.  It is a resource last updated in 2007, I wonder if something is not compatible with Logos 4?

Posts 10029
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2011 11:15 AM

Since Dominick confirmed your experience, you might consider changing the title of your post to read "BUG: Font in..." since these are usually detected by the Logos employees active in the forum. Changing the post works for some time after initial submitting via the More-button at the top right corner of your posting.

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2011 12:11 PM

I am able to reproduce the issue and have reported it to Development for investigation. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS