How many books should be indexed in L4 Silver?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Andy | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2009 5:34 AM

Indexing is done, and when i search the library there are around 800 Books in my L4 Silver library. But when i see the presentation Videos there are around 4000 Books in the library. My question is: How many books should be there in the L4 Silver Library?

I bought L3 - do i need to install the old resources too, or are they already downloaded in the installation process of L4?

Posts 1853
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:02 AM

Um, I don't know exactly how many, but actually 800ish does sound reasonable for Silver.  There are around 10k resources out there, and over time libraries can accumulate.

L3 books that Logos.com knows about are automatically installed.  Of course if you have a sealed box of L3 that has never been installed, those books have still not been installed.  If you are in doubt, go to your Logos 3 installation and synchronize licenses, and now for sure Logos.com knows about them and they will eventually be installed in version 4.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 5629
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:09 AM

Andy:
How many books should be there in the L4 Silver Library?

"almost 700" is the count from the Scholars Silver web page:

http://www.logos.com/silver

So either it's incorrect, or you have additional resources. Big Smile

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:19 AM

800 is about correct.

I have silver and made some purchases and have 889.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS