interpreter's dictionary of the Bible

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:03 AM

While reading Dunn's "New Perspective" (I hope I don't lose friends admitting that!) he mentioned the helpfulness of the Achtemeier's two articles on "Rigteousness" in the IDB.  I searched Logos and haven't found it.  Am I overlooking it, or not remembering the name right, or do that not have it???  Just wondering.  Seems like a standard resource! :)  If not, I would suggest getting it!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:49 AM

Daniel DeVilder:

While reading Dunn's "New Perspective" (I hope I don't lose friends admitting that!) he mentioned the helpfulness of the Achtemeier's two articles on "Rigteousness" in the IDB.  I searched Logos and haven't found it.  Am I overlooking it, or not remembering the name right, or do that not have it???  Just wondering.  Seems like a standard resource! :)  If not, I would suggest getting it!

Interpreter's is published by Abingdon which I believe publishes their material in Folios [Dave Durnell would be more knowledgeable regarding this since it is a Methodist publishing house].  It would seem therefore that the situation with regard to this is similar to what had been the case with Zondervan.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:52 AM

thank you George, and I had never heard of that either. (Folios)

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 97
Al | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 8:00 PM

I don't even bother to use IDB and IB CD-Roms anymore.

The Folio software program is so lousy it's just not worth the trouble, IMHO.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS