What is going on in the background?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 615
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2009 11:47 AM

I have noticed over the last several days that there have been small updates coming through.  Nothing too big.  But, I would love to be able to see what these updates are.  It would be interesting to know if they are book file updates or software updates or feature updates.  Do anyone know if there is a log file that identifies the details about these updates?

Thanks!

John

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 12:47 PM

Logging is turned off by default, there's a script around here somewhere to turn it on. 

You can turn logging on for one session by holding CTRL+ as you load the program.  It will bring up a log in dialog, just hit OK and logging is on.  The logs will be in my documents/logos logs/*.log

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 2:10 PM

John,

I just keep an eye on the resource directory sorted by date.... This easily allows me to see which if any resources are added

Posts 1723
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:26 PM

We've had five bug-fixing releases in the last week. The bad news is, we keep downloading stuff. The good news is, you're getting a better product every day. (And soon the pace will slow down.) I hope users will eventually see this as a key benefit of Logos: not having to wait months for big groups of fixes and new features.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS