New / Missing Works in SIL Exegetical Summaries

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 12259
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 26 2011 12:17 PM

Through the August NewsWire, Logos made a very good offer for the SIL Exegetical Summaries series http://www.logos.com/product/4294/exegetical-summaries-series

(see this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/37053.aspx for more information - if you are interested, note that the offer seems to be valid only through August 2011) 

The Logos series right now lacks the following works:

Those would be very helpful to round off complete treatment of the NT letters - and both being very relevant NT books, too - I'd love to study Romans 9 with the help of this Meta-Commentary.

Logos, please make it happen!

Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 2859
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2011 12:36 PM

Yes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 216
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2011 2:01 PM

Yes

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 28 2011 2:35 PM

Yes Pretty Please Wilted Flower  With a candle on top. Cake

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 349
Frank Fenby | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 7:53 AM

Yes The absence of the Romans 9ff volume is hurting me at moment. I taking a small group on a several year detail study of Romans. At this point I have become dependent on the SIL resources to prepare without have to spend all week doing it.

Posts 12259
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2012 2:06 AM

Frank Fenby:
The absence of the Romans 9ff volume is hurting me at moment. I taking a small group on a several year detail study of Romans. At this point I have become dependent on the SIL resources to prepare without have to spend all week doing it.

Update: the two missing volumes are in PrePub right now (and at a very good price, too!) - I don't know how far your study group has progressed, but I hope these resources go into production soon!

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS