Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:05 PM

Biblical Archeology Review (BAR) has as its last issue in Logos Nov/Dec 2005. I would like to suggest an update to that magazine would be greatly appreciated!!

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:29 PM

I've spoken to the publisher several times, and they've said it's unlikely. But hey, the more ask, the more likely it is.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 6:15 PM

In that case, add me to the "asking for it" list.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 9539
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:41 PM

Dominick Sela:
I would like to suggest an update to that magazine would be greatly appreciated!!

I would like to see that as well. Perhaps they need to up the cost per year over the initial offering to make it worth their while, but that would not be hard to accept.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 388
MJD | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:45 PM

I agree, I would love to see the updateSmile

Posts 190
EmileB | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 1:10 AM

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 3:32 AM

I suspect the problem is that BAS has their own online library. It would be EVEN BETTER to get the whole online library!  They sell it via subscription, I wonder if there is a way Logos could make this financially feasible for them and us?  This is a premier archaeological research library to be sure.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS