Complete Jewish Bible

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 273
Ken Avery | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 21 2009 4:28 AM

We have the Jewish New Testament - I would like to have the whole book, the Complete Jewish Bible Smile

Posts 133
jwsheets | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2009 3:12 PM

Me too!

Posts 372
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 7:55 PM

Ken Avery:
I would like to have the whole book, the Complete Jewish Bible

Me too.

Posts 33450
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:26 PM

Ken Avery:
Complete Jewish Bible

We do. It's called the TanakhBig Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 44
Sam Shaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2009 3:56 PM

Me too! I think I sent this in to suggest@logos.com a year ago.

Posts 25

We do. It's called the Tanakh...!!!!  sorry this is a mistake.. it is not even close .. a cursory perusal of the CJB shall make this self evident.. I wish for my CJB bundled with logos.. it will be the greatest..

Thank you

Peace R. Jaime....Big Smile

Posts 33450
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 14 2010 5:04 PM

JaimeLopezOrtega@aol.com:
it is not even close .. a cursory perusal of the CJB shall make this self evident..

Yes, I have copies of both the JPS Tanakh and the Complete Jewish Bible which is a Messianic Jewish publication. I was being a "smartie-pants"

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 411
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 1:55 PM

I just resubmitted it as I know of several congregations in the central valley that are starting some course work and the Complete Jewish Bible is a recomended resource for the class.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 6:13 PM

The Complete Jewish Bible is now on Pre-pub so get your orders in......

http://www.logos.com/products/prepub/details/6645

Why is this Bible different from all other Bibles? Because it is the only English version fully Jewish in style and presentation. It includes Dr. Stern's new version of the Tanakh (Old Testament) and his highly acclaimed Jewish New Testament.

The Complete Jewish Bible:

• Follows the Hebrew Bible order of the Tanakh's books, the order with which Yeshua (Jesus) was familiar
  • Makes no separation between "Old" and "New" Testaments
  • Offers the original Hebrew names for people, places, and concepts, using easy-to-read English transliterations
  • Focuses on Messianic prophecy
  • Gives the traditional weekly and holiday synagogue readings, plus relevant readings from the "B'rit Hadashah" (New Testament)
  • Reconnects Christians with their Jewish roots and the Jewish people
  • Connects Jews with the Jewishness of Messiah Yeshua and Messianic faith
  • Author: David H. Stern
  • Publisher: Messianic Jewish Resources International, 1989
  • 1,697 pages
    Posts 19310
    Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 6:20 PM

Hello Jaime, you might want to change your forum display name to something other than your email address so that spam bots don't pick it up. Here's how: http://wiki.logos.com/Changing_Forum_Display_Name

Posts 372
    Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 7:08 PM

David J. Wilson:
    The Complete Jewish Bible is now on Pre-pub

I wonder if the Jewish NT Commentary will be updated so that Bible links will go to the CJB.  I do not have the Jewish NT so Bible links in the JNTC now only open a tab offering to let me purchase the JNT.  I've signed up for the CJB but it will be a drag if the JNTC links still won't work with the CJB.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS