New Testament Discourse Grammar Videos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Wally Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:18 PM

Just curious about what's happening with the NT Discourse Grammar Videos. Supposed to be available yesterday, but the date keeps getting pushed back. Also: Was supposed to be a download, now listed as a DVD-ROM. Thanks!

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:26 PM

Wally Morris:

Also: Was supposed to be a download, now listed as a DVD-ROM. Thanks!

I think probably that was an error originally, as the notes at the bottom always said it was a DVD.  However, I noticed that there's a link to convert all DVD pre-pubs to downloads on the order page.  I haven't clicked it, as I'd like to have the DVD version, but find it interesting.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 367
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 2:48 PM

Rev Chris:
there's a link to convert all DVD pre-pubs to downloads on the order page.  I haven't clicked it, as I'd like to have the DVD version, but find it interesting.

I just called customer service and was told this resources is only available on DVD -- it cannot be converted to a download.

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 3:09 PM

Ah - well, that makes sense.  I was getting curious about how they might offer a dvd as a download!  Hopefully the delays are finished and it truly will be shipped tomorrow.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS