Hate Logos 4? Try this...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 84
Nigel Cunningham | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:48 AM

I wasn't very keen on Logos 4 during the beta, but I'm warming to Logos 4 because I'm starting to do the thing we all avoid doing:

Read the help.

There's lots of good an interesting stuff in there, and you might just discover that something you thought was missing was actually right under your nose, just in a right under your nose (not obvious!) way. I did!

Hope this helps!

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:06 AM

Big Smile

Very true, just like life, how often we run around like headless chickens when we should dive into the Word...

RTFM (Read the flippin manual) Wink

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 8662
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 6:35 AM

Nigel: of course during some lengthy stages of beta, many couldn't read the help at all.

Dominic: I thought the f=fine

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 5
Jrussiaky | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 7:33 AM

Hi,

I am finding that I lost a lot of configuration in V4. When i hover over my Bible References it creates a window for a commentary. How can i change this?

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 7:34 AM

johnDRussiaky:

Hi,

I am finding that I lost a lot of configuration in V4. When i hover over my Bible References it creates a window for a commentary. How can i change this?

Have you set a preferred Bible on the home page?

Have you prioritized any bibles in the library pane?

Posts 5
Jrussiaky | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 7:53 AM

I did prioritize my Bible but the commentary was second in the list some how. Thanks. Should my sermon file add on work yet or not?

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 7:56 AM

johnDRussiaky:

I did prioritize my Bible but the commentary was second in the list some how. Thanks. Should my sermon file add on work yet or not?

John,

The Sermon File Addon is on the "what's missing" page - if you search for it you'll find it and a date suggesting when it will be implemented.

The sermons which you produce in three can be read in four. Command bar - "scan c:\folderwheresermonfileis"

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS