LOGOS 4 - Upgrade did not install People, Places, Things Tools

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Jon Gregory Rothlander | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 1 2011 6:14 PM

I upgraded to Logos 4 from Logos 3 Silver to Logos 4 Silver and the Tools for People, Places, and Things is still not available.  Do have have to do something other than restart Logos to kick that on?  The download said that I just had to restart it to get the new items.  So far I've paid $200+ for the upgrade and it didn't actually upgrade anything.  In fact, when I ran the setup, it said I already was up to date.  What am I missing here?

Jon

Posts 27929
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 6:20 PM

That's a new one!

Do you see them in the Tools menu, under Bible Facts?

A restart will force a licence check but also try update resources in the Command box.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 6:58 PM

Jon Gregory Rothlander:
What am I missing here?

Jon if at this point you are missing anything that is on the list of resources and tools you should own, that won't remain true. Sometimes Logos' servers take a while to serve up the new content. Don't know why. It can take hours, sometimes. If by Monday you do not have all that you paid for, a call to Customer Support should clear things up.

Try looking where Dave suggested and verifying whether or not Biblical People, etc. show up there. If you seem to be missing items from the Library, use the Update Now command Dave gave you.

Please don't give up, as everyone ends up getting all they have ordered.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 8:08 PM

Jon Gregory Rothlander:

I upgraded to Logos 4 from Logos 3 Silver to Logos 4 Silver and the Tools for People, Places, and Things is still not available.  Do have have to do something other than restart Logos to kick that on?  The download said that I just had to restart it to get the new items.  So far I've paid $200+ for the upgrade and it didn't actually upgrade anything.  In fact, when I ran the setup, it said I already was up to date.  What am I missing here?

Jon

Besides the other great advice, ensure that you are signing in to Logos4 with the same user ID you used to purchase the software (even if you've changed your email since then). If you have more than one user ID a call to or email customer service is required to straighten it out.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS