Blog and forum tips: update address

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 32488
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:00 PM

http://topics.logos.com/Logos_blog_and_forum_tips

My apologies for breaking favorites and shortcut links but I though a more descriptive title would be better. It has also been reorganized to parallel the Help function and updated to reflect last week's posts. I am still open to suggestions of posts in the past that should be added.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:41 PM

Peace to you, Martha!                                      ..........   and   ........          Always Great Joy in the Lord!

I know you are not one to "rest on your laurels"; however, if you would ever take a slight break in all your work for the Lord and for His People, it would be quite understandable!                    I'm sure your favourite cat would appreciate the extra attention.

I must say, "Well Done!" again ........           and                 Thank You!

Sometimes I am almost overwhelmed by all the help that is available to us Logos Users.  I need to remind myself that my first priority is to be in the Word of God, not just studying about how to study!           *smile*                    (Perhaps you remember the one about draining  the swamp and the alligators, eh?)

Jonah 4:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS