SUGGESTION: Vyrso - I want it and I want it now .... so do you

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 35575
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011 1:26 PM

Big Smile I have volume 1 of Christian Apologetics Past & Present by William Edgar and Scott Oliphint in Vyrso. Vol. 2 is now out with review copies ... It seems logical that it should appear in Vyrso as well - the sooner I get a matched pair the happier I'll be.

To entice others, here is the table of contents:

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:43 AM

Yes

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 12 2011 9:15 AM

MJ. Smith:
Big Smile I have volume 1 of Christian Apologetics Past & Present by William Edgar and Scott Oliphint in Vyrso. Vol. 2 is now out with review copies ... It seems logical that it should appear in Vyrso as well - the sooner I get a matched pair the happier I'll be.

Yes If I get any happier, I just might explode! 

I also found this freebie on Vyrso today:

Somebody has been spying on my circle of friends & relatives.

Go to this Vyrso page and see how many FREE books you can download right now.   Don't wait, prices bounce back up quickly.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 15 2011 6:43 PM

MJ. Smith:

I have volume 1 of Christian Apologetics Past & Present by William Edgar and Scott Oliphint in Vyrso. Vol. 2 is now out with review copies ... It seems logical that it should appear in Vyrso as well - the sooner I get a matched pair the happier I'll be.

To entice others, here is the table of contents:

Peace and Joy, MJ!                *smile*

I've searched for volume 2 quite a number of times now with no avail..............                do you possibly have any word???   Don't want to miss it!

Psalm 65:5

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 35575
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 15 2011 7:44 PM

It's not in Vyrso ... but I have an advanced copy from Amazon but it is officially released now.  We just need to get Logos on-board.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 15 2011 7:50 PM

MJ. Smith:

It's not in Vyrso ... but I have an advanced copy from Amazon but it is officially released now.  We just need to get Logos on-board.

Thanks, Martha!              Indeed!             When they are on-board, they will have a customer in me.            I really appreciated volume 1, after having bought it through your recommendation.                          *smile*                    Psalm 78:4                       

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 12490
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 16 2011 1:08 AM

Milford Charles Murray:
Thanks, Martha!              Indeed!             When they are on-board, they will have a customer in me.            I really appreciated volume 1, after having bought it through your recommendation.

Fully concur - Yes

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS