Bug-ish Orders Page (Pre-pubs / CP / prior orders)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:41 AM

Anyone know why you can't click on your pre-pub orders to re-read the Logos.com resource page? CP you can, and also your older orders. I watch the resource page, expecting them to re-set the ship date as they get hours from H-hour!

Maybe someone already noted this.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:51 AM

Denise Barnhart:

Yes, I noted it yesterday, but hoped someone else would take the time to post... Big Smile

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:54 AM

Denise Barnhart:

Anyone know why you can't click on your pre-pub orders to re-read the Logos.com resource page? CP you can, and also your older orders. I watch the resource page, expecting them to re-set the ship date as they get hours from H-hour!

If you hover over a pre-pub in your orders page, an Edit button shows up. You can click this button to get to your pre-pub order, then click the title of the resource to get to the product description page. But I do seem to recall you used to be able to simply click on the title in your list of pre-pub orders. Maybe I'm dreaming.

BTW, you can't click on titles in your older orders if they were part of a multi-product order, only if they were the only thing you purchased at that time:

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:17 PM

Rosie Perera:
But I do seem to recall you used to be able to simply click on the title in your list of pre-pub orders. Maybe I'm dreaming.

No, you're not. It worked some days ago. And it still works for CPs.

Rosie Perera:
BTW, you can't click on titles in your older orders if they were part of a multi-product order

Yes, you can. The reason you can't click on those two is that they're Vyrso titles, not logos.com ones.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:20 PM

fgh:

Rosie Perera:
BTW, you can't click on titles in your older orders if they were part of a multi-product order

Yes, you can. The reason you can't click on those two is that they're Vyrso titles, not logos.com ones.

Ah yes, right you are. I hadn't scrolled down far enough on my list to see some other examples of multi-product purchases that were from Logos.com.

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Aaron Dutton (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 2:06 PM

This should be fixed now.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 2:22 PM

Thanks. One bug less.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 2:31 PM

Thanks Aaron!

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 5:02 PM

I love fast turnaround on bug fixes! Thanks, Aaron!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS