[bug] Failed Download - how do I find the resource?!?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 22 2011 2:36 PM

My Prepub Order for the "Eerdmans Dictionary of Early Judaism" went through. I started downloaded it and my internet connection crashed. I tried to cancel the download, but the Logos blue icon disappeared. So I got the internet connection going and Logos now says there are no updates available. I did a 'update resources' command as well and it still says that there are no updates available. I even rebooted, still the same.

It's not in my library (I checked), so what do I need to do?  I have attached my logs.

OSX 10.7.2 and 4.3 RC-7

21516.Archive.zip

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2011 4:15 PM

Donovan R. Palmer:
It's not in my library (I checked), so what do I need to do?  I have attached my logs.

Logos4.log file shows download of metadata was in progress, checking for resources to update. Wonder if was followed by download ?

By the way, an alternative to update resources command is changing Program Settings for Automatically download updates ? (e.g. change to No, then change to Yes)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2011 6:13 AM

Despite trying multiple times last night, including a reboot, Logos this morning 'saw' that I needed to download some additional materials and I was successful. I am a bit puzzled, but there you go!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2011 7:15 AM

Concur with puzzling bit, however Geeked since resource available for use.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS