A note of thanks and appreciation....

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 27 2011 4:23 AM

I just emailed my guy at Logos (Caleb [caleb@logos.com] ) and ordered an upgrade from Scholars to Scholars Gold, NIVAC and Baker. Add to the list the great deal on the Pillar NT Series and the Wright Set I will purchase the Interpretation series next year.I recognise not everyone can afford to buy stuff and believe me that has been me in the past but this year it worked out well for myself by the grace of God (Obviously he thinks my preaching needs more help! Wink)

My first investment in Logos Bible Software was 4 years ago and each year I have added to my library a little bit. It is still the best investment I have made in my 10 years in Ministry. Easily! Smile

As someone whole lives outside the United States all of these titles would have cost me a small fortune to ship from the US to Australia. Now I can share them between my three devices. Not only that when I step into my study in the morning they will all be there waiting for me to read!!!

So to those who arranged the Christmas Sales THANK YOU! Geeked You have enabled me to invest heavily in my pastoral Library and I am sure the congregation I serve will be equally grateful over the coming years as the titles are put to work.

Posts 6722
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2011 5:36 AM

Mark it would take three to four weeks to ship a cd to the Bahamas. Add another four dollars for shipping and then duty. Now I order, download and index, and my resources are ready to go.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2011 12:34 PM

Lynden Williams:

Mark it would take three to four weeks to ship a cd to the Bahamas. Add another four dollars for shipping and then duty. Now I order, download and index, and my resources are ready to go.

The Bahamas! That must be beautiful.

I'm not sure how much a CD would cost to ship to Australia but I know books are between $10-$10 (unless one purchases from Amazon UK or Book Depo). My copy of the Church Dogmatics cost me $80 in shipping alone! This is a real blessing! Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS