How to order resources in the library or a collection.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
L.E. Bickle | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 1 2012 9:05 PM

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I have just purchased the Anchor Bible series, all 83 volumes.  They show up in the library alphabetically, starting with 1 Peter.  I need to get them into the order that the books of the bible are in.  The AB has volume numbers but they don’t show up in the library listings.  Any ideas on how to get the volume numbers in and how to sort on them?

Posts 19306
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 1 2012 10:38 PM

You can edit the titles in your Library to add the volume numbers at the beginning of the titles. Just click on the pencil icon next to the title in the Info panel (which you can open by clicking the circled "i" icon when a book is selected in your library).

Posts 3
L.E. Bickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:24 PM

Thanks Rosie,

It took me forever to find the pencil icon but everything went well after that.  All my books are ordered.  Now I just have to find the pencil icon for my life.

Louis

Posts 19306
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:27 PM

LE Bickle:
Now I just have to find the pencil icon for my life.

Ha ha!

Sorry I didn't give you more clear instructions that would have helped you find where the pencil icon is, but now that you've found it yourself, you're more likely to remember it in the future when you need it.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS