$399.00 In my my Shopping Cart????

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 64
Kenny L Flaming | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 11 2012 7:37 PM

OK, Ive downloaded the MAC version and opened it up and the first thing I notice is $399.00 Graceway Media item in my "Cart"  It has my name- my church name etc already there and also has my CC info so If i click the wrong button i just spent 400 Bucks........

What in the world is the $399.00?? How do I get it it out???

Pastor Kenny Flaming

http://www.CrossPointe-Church.net

Posts 2
Daniel Mastrapa | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 8:10 PM

I noticed that too and it is bothering me. I tried everything I could think of but couldn't clear that shopping cart of that item. I closed Proclaim and reopened it and now the cart link is greyed out and can't be selected. Give that a shot.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 8:14 PM

Kenny,

I don't know why that charge would appear in your shopping cart, but if you hover your mouse pointer over the item a small 'x' should appear on the LHS of the item listing. Click that to eliminate it from your cart.

Here's a screenshot from my PC. It may look a bit different on the MAC.

EDIT: this is from your account page on Logos.com. That would be where I'd look for the charge and try to eliminate it.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 64
Kenny L Flaming | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 8:22 PM

There is nothing in my cart on the logos site itself- I deleted my CC from my acct so i don't make a mistake and actually purchase this item. 

I have idea how this got in my cart! I do think at one point I downloaded the Beta version of proclaim, maybe worked with it a few minutes sand then never went back to it.  That must be where it got my name and Church name already in the program. 

But I need to get this out of my Cart before I try and use the proclaim program!

Pastor Kenny Flaming

http://www.CrossPointe-Church.net

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 8:27 PM

Kenny L Flaming:

There is nothing in my cart on the logos site itself- I deleted my CC from my acct so i don't make a mistake and actually purchase this item. 

I have idea how this got in my cart! I do think at one point I downloaded the Beta version of proclaim, maybe worked with it a few minutes sand then never went back to it.  That must be where it got my name and Church name already in the program. 

But I need to get this out of my Cart before I try and use the proclaim program!

Yeah, I tried to get that to happen after I posted the suggestion. It is just in the Proclaim cart. It probably got there by you selecting a background from the 'Store' section. Delete that slide or select a background from the upper half of the background screen and that charge should disappear.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2012 9:54 AM

Mark Smith:

Yeah, I tried to get that to happen after I posted the suggestion. It is just in the Proclaim cart. It probably got there by you selecting a background from the 'Store' section. Delete that slide or select a background from the upper half of the background screen and that charge should disappear.

This is correct. Proclaim provides access to content from several different 3rd party providers. You can remove their license by removing their media from your presentation.

You can be sure that you're using only licensed media by selecting it from the top section:

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS