Download never gets installed...

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 226
André Kamphuis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 13 2012 1:58 AM

I do need some help with a problem I am facing. Since last week I have been trying to download about 1 GB (it's downloading the Zondervan Old Testament Background Commentaries and the latest Beta update). Sometimes the downloader gets to 30-40% or even 99% , after which the icon disappears and nothing happens. After a restart Logos will show me a notification again with the same size of download. This happened several times, though I was able to get all the updated resources (like AYBD) and two volumes of the set ZOTBC-set (still 615MB to go, and the internet connection here is really slow). 

I have already tried things I've read on the forums like deleting the download progress file in the TEMP-folder, and resetting the Windows download manager. Nothing seems to help. Anybody any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
André

Details:
Windows 7, 64 bit. Logos: 4.5 Beta 13 (4.50.0.1780) 

Posts 26962
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 2:14 AM

It would be best to have this thread in the PC Beta Forum if Logos would be so kind as to move it.

Andre,

Start diagnostic logging as per http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging

Stop logos4Indexer.exe if necessary (kill it in Task Manager)

Restart L4

When the download stops, upload logos4.log, logos4Indexer.log & any XXXerror.log  (read the wiki carefully for this).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS