Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 29 2009 4:00 PM

Not to beat them to the punch, but Logos on Twitter just "announced" 1.2, available from your order history page.

Just installed it, Bible Speed Search is there. Awesome!

Posts 71
Aeolus Jacobus | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 5:03 PM

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 46
Andy Anglea | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 6:23 PM

Other new features:

• change default font for resources
  • Auto-lookup

There may be more under the hood, but we'll have to wait until Logos posts some kind of "What New in 1.2" article

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 7:02 PM

Also, reference target has been fixed. Glad to see it again.

There are still a few issues under Snow Leopard including some cases when Logos will crash, but SL is still a little bit away.

A good step forward, Logos. Bible Speed Search was one of my most desired missing features.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 7:05 PM

Print! How did I overlook print! We can print!

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 7:12 PM

Bible speed search is alive on Mac!!!! Sweet!!!!!!

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 82
Rob Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 7:38 PM
Thank you Logos. Nice added features. Continue the wonderful work. God bless you.
Posts 57
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 7:54 PM

Great! Can you help me find my order history page? I went there but didn't see any kind of download. I'll keep searching.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:06 PM

BryanSmith:

Great! Can you help me find my order history page? I went there but didn't see any kind of download. I'll keep searching.

Under Order History, look for the order where you purchased Logos for Mac. Click the order number and on the new page you should see some available downloads toward the bottom. Chris
Posts 57
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:12 PM
Thanks, did the trick.
Posts 82
Rob Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:19 PM

'My Library' has a new look

Posts 82
Rob Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:27 PM

Left and Right Arrow keys switch between books!!!!

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:53 PM
great to have that feature working again.... and the new darker "My Library" does help it stand out from the other book windows. Nice touch.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 11:05 PM

It is nice! There's some great new much-needed features, and even My Library has a fresh new look. Bible Speed Search is great, but it may have to be renamed Bible Spotlight. Smile

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 29 2009 11:36 PM

I am happy for all of you "Mac" guys. I almost started to appreciate afresh all those "obvious" things in my Windows version. Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 2209
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2009 11:40 AM

Chris Roberts:
Not to beat them to the punch, but Logos on Twitter just "announced" 1.2, available from your order history page.

More info is available in today's blog post and this new support article.

Posts 238
Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2009 7:12 PM

Thanks for the update.  I especially like the new Print feature and the ability to choose a different font.  Cutting and pasting with a larger and darker font really helps the folks who we minister to at several nursing homes.  Keep up the great work!

Regards and God bless you.

Charles

2017 27" iMac 5K, Mojave, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iOS 12.0, Catalina beta, iPadOS Beta  

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 1 2009 12:00 AM

Charles Scaglione:
Thanks for the update.  I especially like the new Print feature and the ability to choose a different font.  Cutting and pasting with a larger and darker font really helps the folks who we minister to at several nursing homes.  Keep up the great work!

Yes, many thanks for the hard work. This added some great features.

I have discovered a bug with collections, which I'll call support over and then post the results here. Onward and upward!

Posts 70
Robert le Clus | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2009 1:19 AM

Snow Leopard causes Logos 1.2 to crash consistently when you open any book with a font other than English or Greek. I don't have the latest Snow Leopard update but right now the app is unusable. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix :( :)

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2009 3:17 PM
I've got the latest Snow Leopard build and the problems remain. I'd describe it as usable (because I use it frequently) but problematic. :) There are a number of font rendering issues and some books that do cause crashes but many things work fine. I do most of my work with English and Greek and can usually avoid trouble. I'm sure Logos is working on it and they still have a monthish to get it worked out. My fairly uninformed guess is that the problems are not as serious as they may appear so I'm not too concerned about how long a fix should take once Snow Leopard is released.
Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS