Quick Question re L4 Upgrade

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 258
Gerald P. Swetsky | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:12 PM

The wait at Logos for customer service is 20 minutes - let's see what the wait here is. :)

I installed the L4 engine the other day.  Today I purchased the L4 Silver upgrade with the download option.

Logos just downloaded Logos4Setup.exe.  This appears to be the same file I downloaded the other day.  Do I have to run the new file or do I merely bring up Logos L4?

Gerry

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:14 PM

Gerald P. Swetsky:

The wait at Logos for customer service is 20 minutes - let's see what the wait here is. :)

I installed the L4 engine the other day.  Today I purchased the L4 Silver upgrade with the download option.

Logos just downloaded Logos4Setup.exe.  This appears to be the same file I downloaded the other day.  Do I have to run the new file or do I merely bring up Logos L4?

Gerry

I tho't of waiting 21 minutes to reply, but . . .

You can do either.

Chris

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:18 PM

A good question... I'm "betting" you should be able to open V4 type in "update now" into the command bar and it should start downloading your new books...  This is my OPINION...  ;)

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:20 PM

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
A good question... I'm "betting" you should be able to open V4 type in "update now" into the command bar and it should start downloading your new books...  This is my OPINION...  ;)

That was mine opinion as well, because I understood the Logos servers now manage the update of resources and versions.

Posts 258
Gerald P. Swetsky | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:22 PM

Thank you all - And it was < 20 minutes!

Gerry

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS