Be sure to look at the videos

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 406
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:13 PM

Okay, I am a guy that hates to read instructions. Videos are for those other guys, or my wife. Well after a bit of time on L4 I finally looked at the videos. Wow! For an investment of at most 30-45 minutes the new Logos has really come to light. I was impressed well enough from the beginning. However, now I am extremely impressed. Forget what you knew with L3 and take a fresh look as if this were a brand new piece of software (it is.). I am really coming to feel the elegance of the software. The pieces I don't like, I am customizing out. But the new wrinkles are really good. Perhaps many haven't taken a step back and looked at L4 in a new way. If you haven't looked at all the videos, do it. They will help you to know how better to explore and customize.

My two sense.

Posts 406
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:17 PM

By the way, I have used Logos since it was CDWord (a product from DTS). I feel that L4 has been the biggest leap forward since its inception, both in the areas of ease of use and power. Yea, the missing features are still needed, but I think the design philosophy is dead on.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:47 PM

Danny Parker:
Yea, the missing features are still needed, but I think the design philosophy is dead on.

Very well said. A year from now we will have all the features we miss and won't think about this brief time we didn't have them, but we will be very glad they go that design philosophy right.

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:52 PM

Danny Parker:
If you haven't looked at all the videos, do it.

If only your advice would be listened. That would help so many people.

Bohuslav

Posts 28
Karen Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:54 PM

Yes, watching the videos is time well spent. I watched them during the installation process. When the software was ready for me, I was ready for it. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS