[BUG] ? - Bibligraphy links not working nor consistent

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 11 2012 7:23 AM | Locked

I purchased Matthew Presents Yeshua, King Messiah: A Messianic Commentary partly for its ability to refer me to other resources in Logos.

The purchase link (in this example, to the Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus (5 Volumes)) appears but is not clickable.

Other resource links to recognizable Logos resources that I already own do not have "Buy this book on Logos.com".  Is this because Logos recognizes that I already own it?

If this is the case it is inconsistent.
(i.e.) I do not own Stern's Jewish New Testament Commentary and it did not present a purchase link

**SUGGESTION** - is it possible or planned to have blue linked resources found in the bibliography take the reader to the appropriate resource in their L4 library?  Since clicking on the resource name results in a popup, maybe the name of the resource inside said popup could, if clicked, open the resource. 

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2012 2:07 PM | Locked

Paul Newsome:
The purchase link (in this example, to the Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus (5 Volumes)) appears but is not clickable.

This is a bug in the Mac program.  I will report the issue to Development.

Paul Newsome:
Other resource links to recognizable Logos resources that I already own do not have "Buy this book on Logos.com".  Is this because Logos recognizes that I already own it?

Not exactly.  For example, the Jewish New Testament Commentary link is for the 1992 version, which is not sold on Logos.com, which is why there is no purchase link for it.

Paul Newsome:
- is it possible or planned to have blue linked resources found in the bibliography take the reader to the appropriate resource in their L4 library?

This is already part of the popups for resources you own (provided they are the same version.)  If you did own the Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus collection you would see the additional link to open that resource in the popup (though the link would not be clickable as per the bug indicated above.)

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2012 2:18 PM | Locked

Thanks Tonya!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS