4.5a beta 6 More reading plan quirks

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 16 2012 8:49 AM | Locked

I have a pretty highly abused reading plan that displayed some oddities when I fiddled with it today. It's a plan that I'll read for a few days then skip for a few months then adjust to the current date - rinse, repeat, etc.

So after several months neglect I thought I'd try picking it up again, so I opened it up and clicked to adjust. It seemed to be set up fine until I took a closer look.

Note that between Mar 2 to Mar 6, it jumps to later page numbers and has those pages marked as read before returning to the expected page range.

As I say, I haven't exactly been nice to this poor plan. It has been neglected and abused several times. Still, it seemed odd that it would sass me like this.

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:35 AM | Locked

I had some reading plan oddities this morning too.  It kept telling me my reading plan was for tomorrow, not today.  I closed Logos and restarted it.  Reading plan date problems went away.

Hope that helps

Dr. Kurt Trucksess www.christ2Rculture.com
Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:28 AM | Locked

Kurt Trucksess:
 It kept telling me my reading plan was for tomorrow, not today.  I closed Logos and restarted it.  Reading plan date problems went away.

There have been issues with reading plan dates. What time of the morning was it? What time zone are you in?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 2:10 PM | Locked

9:00 am central time

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:09 PM | Locked

Kurt Trucksess:

9:00 am central time

Kurt - I can't sweat to it, but I think this is reminiscent of the problems other users were having. Was this on your desktop, or your mobile?

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 7:24 PM | Locked

Problem was on the desktop app. iOS app was working properly. 

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 7:31 PM | Locked

If I can make it a couple more hours, I will see what happens early this morning. Smile

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:43 PM | Locked

Everything worked fine for me shortly after midnight! I will check again in the morning just in case there are some Dr. Who like TARDIS issues going on.

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:06 AM | Locked

I think this issue is associated with using my machine at night, closing the lid, opening it the next morning and the time sequence being goofed. 

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:35 AM | Locked

Kurt Trucksess:

I think this issue is associated with using my machine at night, closing the lid, opening it the next morning and the time sequence being goofed. 

My primary computer is my MacBook. I leave Logos on most of the time, even when closing the lid. I do know that the date change does not occur until a restart of the program has occurred, so if I haven't restarted in the morning, it will still say "tomorrow" for today's reading. Is that what your experience is, or is there something additional?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS