Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 81
Ps3 | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:57 PM

"How do I Save a copy of the presentation with another name for further editing & customizing for another event?  We don't want to have to 'start over' every time.

• Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Surface Pro
  • Windows Phone Denim
  • Logos 5 Gold
  • Proclaim
Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2012 1:20 PM

You can right-click on a presentation in the Open menu and select Duplicate. This will create a copy of the other presentation that you could rename "Template 1" or what you desire.

Then, when you want to use that Template duplicate it again and use the duplicated copy to create your presentation.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 2
Howard Klein | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 14 2013 7:08 PM

How long does it store this newly renamed template? I want to work on services for the next few weeks.  Can I do that?  Will it allow me to save different services ahead of time for use later?

Posts 81
Ps3 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2013 6:44 AM

It saves indefinitely.  Or as long as you don't delete it somehow.  This has been working well for us.  We have over a years worth of saved templates and previous services.  We saved our 'Mother's Day' and other holiday services and have used them on many other occasions throughout the year and as a template for the following year.  Yes, it will allow you to save formats in advance or for anytime into the future.  You can start working on something today for use next year. It would probably be good to set the possible date of use in the calendar this way everyone on your team will know that it's for a future event.

• Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Surface Pro
  • Windows Phone Denim
  • Logos 5 Gold
  • Proclaim
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS